General Discussion means exactly that. Bring your thoughts, idea's and discussion. Agree or disagree with a post or a portion of a post. Post your own theory, relate and experience, just be free American's who share - like the Lunar Society that the forefathers belonged too.
1) Cursing is allowed, however, do not directly insult a member unless provoked, curse words or not, and if you feel strongly about a position, take a break, think about how to best present your side, and tackle it like a literate adult.
2) Spam and scams will be not only removed, but reported to the F.B.I.
3) Ad's are fine as long as it is your business that you are promoting. Small business drives this nation.
4) Drug and Alcohol references are acceptable as long as it is presented in an acceptable manner. I have a great sense of humor and will tolerate and like almost anything... almost.
5) As a married man and a grandfather, there is definitely a line on the subject of sex. Sex is fine in conversation as it relates to any given topic; however, sexual advances, promotion of prostitution, illicit photo's and video's are not allowed. Please respect my family, since they are all involved in this blog, and do not be overly lewd. If you have questions as to what is considered "overly lewd", just ask, and I will clarify. Again, cursing is allowed, just use it appropriately as defined by modern American culture.
6) It is not my intent nor desire to monitor everything said or posted. I expect us to act accordingly. If someone does not, feel free to bring it to my attention, just remember, "snitches get stiches". Excessive reporting for minor offensives will be treated as the protagonist.
Mega-Tech companies and the Leftist Cancel Culture has left us with limited options when it comes to expressing ourselves. We all have the technology available to us to express thoughts and feelings, but we are not allowed too. Consider this forum a "safe place" for free, critical thinkers. Even us 'tough guys' need to get some shit out occasionally.
Thank you for participating! I look forward to years of worthwhile discussion! 😁